HOPE HAS A NAME
April 17th - 19th
Confusion, protest, famine, flooding, riots, natural disasters and more, our world is filled with pain and chaos. In the midst of it all, it's easy to become overwhelmed and lose hope. Will things get better? Is there hope? Discover the only true hope that will never disappoint.
- Only in-house participants who have gone through an intake or online forums participants who have been active for at least three (3) months can attend the retreat.
- The retreat will be held within the DFW area. Once you have registered and we have verified your participation status, you will receive further logistical information for the event.
- The cost of the retreat is $280.00 per person. Please note that 50% of this amount is not refundable.
- Yes! If you can't pay in full at the moment of registration, you can pay a non-refundable deposit of $140.00. You can then visit our Pay Your Balance page to make your remaining payments. Please note that the full balance must be paid by April 10, 2020. Failure to do so may forfeit your spot. If you are facing any difficulties with meeting your payments, please contact Bruno Borges at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can fly into either the DFW International Airport or the Dallas Love-Field airport.
- Absolutely! If you indicate in your registration form that you are flying in from out of town, one of our staff members will reach out to you to coordinate both your pick-up and drop-off details.
- No. Unfortunately, we do not provide any accommodations or lodging for early arrivers. The same is true for those who wish to stay post-retreat.
Retreat time is spent in worship, Bible teaching, breakout sessions, and small group discussions. There is also opportunities for fellowship during mealtimes or other free time during the weekend. God is always faithful to reveal Himself as participants and leaders choose to set aside time from their busy activities and devote time to pursuing God and enjoying His presence.